When you use the Sharepoint integration, you need to upgrade to continue using this integration. In this article you will find a step by step guide about this upgrade. You have to upgrade the Sharepoint using the local installation process.
Regular SharePoint app tenant wide : https://www.validsign.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/validsign-plugin.sppkg_.zip
Site-scoped SharePoint app site specific: https://www.validsign.eu/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/validsign-plugin-site-scoped.sppkg_.zip
Update the app with an installation
Please follow the next steps to update the app for your installation:
1. Login to your SharePoint tenant as a Global SharePoint Administrator;
2. Open the SharePoint admin page of your SharePoint environment and go to More features;
3. Click on Apps;
4. Go to your App Catalog;
5. Within the App Catalog, click Apps for SharePoint on the left pane;
6. Delete the existing ValidSign app;
7. Click upload to upload the ValidSign package to the SharePoint site;
8. A pop-up will appear, please accept the app to be used on the entire SharePoint environment;
9. You have finished the update process.
Note: If you receive this error down below, please extract the .zip file to resolve this message.