- Account password policy: Administrators can specify a password policy for an account. This consists of the following components: (1) password complexity; (2) number of days before a password can be changed; (3) days until the password expires; (4) a history of previous passwords; (5) a maximum number of invalid login attempts.
- Sending a notification when password expires. Notifications can be turned on or off. First notification 7 or 14 days before due date. Number of notifications before expiry: 1 - 5.
- The ValidSign administrator can set up the signing screen himself: You can set up the screen in which the signer performs his or her signature yourself. You can provide this signing screen with your logo and company colours. It is then possible to check the settings via the preview. The EN logo is used as the default logo and, if configured differently, will be used for all languages. Supported logo file formats: .jpeg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .svg. Maximum size: 1MB. Supported dimensions: 258px by 40px.
- The click signature for delegates can be customized. For example: ValidSigned by <delegate> on behalf of <authorization issuer> on <date>. Contact our support team to configure the delegate click signature in your account.
- ValidSign administrators can manage users and multiple environments from a central location. This includes organizing multiple environments into sub accounts.
- Sub accounts: The sub accounts feature allows an organization to create child accounts within the main account of the organization. For example, an organization may want to create child accounts based on its departments, geographic locations, or industries. Accounts can be created at three levels (parent > child > grandchild), allowing an organization to manage many account types under its main account. Differences can be made per sub account in the email layout, logos, colors and other expressions within the environment. Users can be added under multiple sub accounts.
- By default, the Enterprise Administration functionality is disabled. If you want to activate this functionality, please contact our support department.
- Roles and permissions: When a user is added to an account, the account administrator assigns them a role with an associated set of permissions. The following default roles are available within each account: Admin, Administrator, and Shipper. These default roles cannot be modified and cannot be deleted. Account administrators can: (1) create custom roles, by assigning each a custom set of permissions; (2) create a custom role within specified accounts or sub accounts.
- By default, the Roles and Permissions functionality is disabled. If you want to activate this functionality, please contact our support department.
- It is now possible to notify transaction owners of completed transactions with a separate email. Normally, a transaction owner is included in the CC of the email sent to a recipient. Please contact our support to enable this. This functionality is disabled by default.
- When a transaction owner receives an email informing them that a signer has been blocked, that email now displays the signer's email address.
- The completion date has been added to the following email templates: (1) email transaction completed and (2) email evidence summary.
- Ability to add the expiration date as a parameter in the following email templates: (1) activation email; (2) reminder email; (3) invitation email when forwarding; (4) notification email when forwarding to the sender; (5) reminder email at reminder schedule; (6) invitation to sign on the mobile phone.
This will make the signer aware of how much time a signer has left to sign the document.
- Notification email to delegates: When a sender adds a delegate to their account, the delegate will now be notified of this change by email.
- Improved Out of the office emails: Added server feedback to the email.ooto email template.
- The sender UI has been given a completely new look and feel.
- Integration between the sender UI and support. In order to be able to directly support users when using the application, an integration between the sender UIand support has been realized. The information icons give users the opportunity to go directly to related support articles to receive more information about a relevant functionality.
- We are introducing three different themes for users to choose: Light theme, dark theme and contrast theme. The contrast theme complies with WCAG guidelines.
- Documents can now be added to a transaction by dragging the documents into ValidSign (for example an attachment from an email). The document no longer needs to be saved on the local or network drive.
- The entire application is structured consistently through side panels in which more information is provided, which also promotes use on the mobile phone.
- When starting a signing request from the sender UI, the signer will see the personal message/message to all recipients.
- It is now possible to initiate a transaction, directly from the dashboard, where the transaction name can be determined, the template can be chosen and the document(s) can be added.
- The signing order is visually displayed by means of coloured dots, as well as the status per signer, with gray for not yet due, blue for currently due, green for completed and red for rejected.
- Dashboard for a sender and signer. From the ValidSign application, two different dashboards are now offered from which a user can choose. The sender dashboard focuses more on the sent transactions and monitoring the status. The signer dashboard focuses on the outstanding signing requests and their follow-up. Users can set their own preference.
- Dynamic signing order
You can set up the signing order as you wish. Signers can digitally sign the document simultaneously (parallel) or sequentially, or a combination of both (hybrid). For example, it is possible to achieve the following signing order: A, A, A, A, B, C.
- Documents can now be added to a transaction by dragging the documents into ValidSign (for example, an attachment from an email). The document no longer needs to be saved on the local or network drive.
- In addition to the transaction name, it is now possible to search within your transactions and templates by; first name, last name or email address of a recipient.
- It is now possible to download the evidence summary of an ongoing transaction.
- The different settings, such as the type of authentication, can now be viewed from the transaction overview.
- The transaction view provides a visual overview of the signing order of the transaction, as well as the progress and status per signer, with gray for not due, blue for currently due, green for completed and red for rejected.
- Per signer, you can see on which documents actions are required from the signer.
- The designer has been given a completely new look and feel.
- All fields in the designer can be duplicated (text fields, text boxes, radio buttons, signatures etc.)
- The different forms of the signature have been given their own field. For example, it is possible to drag an individual click signature or graphic signature into the document.
- The font size can be configured for the different fields (click signature, text boxes, text fields).
- Added date field. A date field has been added where the signer can choose a date themselves based on a date picker in the signing environment.
- Field settings can be changed through the side panel that opens when the user clicks on the field.
- Transaction settings are now fully customizable from within the designer, as well as signer information.
- It is possible to download the dynamic reports as a CSV file from the ValidSign environment.
- At the account level, it is now possible to define your personal preferences: signature type, default signing order, default number of days for a transaction to expire, change signer, send signed documents as email attachments and a default email reminder schedule.
- An account owner can add his/her graphic signature in the account by adding a picture (PNG, JPG).
- Changing the password is subject to the password requirements of the organization.
- There is a new summary page that appears when a signer opens a transaction. This page: (1) lists the required duties of the signatory in the transaction; (2) indicates the signer's progress in performing those tasks. This functionality can be turned on by contacting our support. This functionality is turned off by default!
- When an attachment is requested via ValidSign, it is possible to preview the file that is added.
- It is now possible to put the graphic signature with a stylus pen.
- It is now possible for signers to upload a picture of a signature when signing the document. This option must be enabled by the sender of the transaction.
- In the signing screen, it is now easier to go through all required signatures and fields.
- Required fields are marked: A visual indicator now highlights for signers the required fields of a document.
- Improved document zooming: Improves the clarity of the text that appears when users zoom in on a document.
- Display zoom level: The zoom level of a viewed document is now displayed to signers.
- Signers can return to the summary page: Signers can now return to the summary page at any time during signing and view their progress there. To return to the overview page, they simply click a Home button.
- Signers can pick up where they left off: When signers return to the signing screen, they now move on to the next document to sign or review. Previously, they were always directed to the first document of the transaction.
- Bottom bar on the Uploads page: Starting with this release, the informational bar at the bottom of the Uploads page will always appear if there are optional and/or required attachments to be uploaded by the signer.