After ValidSign is linked to the callback manager, it is necessary to create callback handlers. You create a unique callback handler for each integration. This callback handler ensures that all callbacks targeted for that integration are sent to the correct URL. This article provides instructions on how to create such a callback handler.
To create a new callback handler, follow these steps:
- Click on "New Callback Handler" at the top right under your name.
You will arrive at the following screen:
- Enter the name of your integration under 'Name'.
- At "Origin-Key" enter the value that your integration gives to ValidSign. More information about an origin key can be found here.
- Specify the environment for which you want to use this callback handler. You can opt for both the production and the test environment.
- In "Forward Callback URL", enter the URL where the callback handler should forward the callbacks.
- Enter the callback key if the callback URL is protected with a secure key.
- Indicate under “Callback Events” which signals the callback manager should forward when they come in.
- Click on "Create", your Callback Handler is now created. You can start using it.
When a message arrives at the callback handler that corresponds to the origin key that was specified, the callback handler will forward the message properly.
Do you have any questions about creating a callback handler or about the ValidSign callback handler itself? Please contact the ValidSign Support Team. They can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 303 36 76.