- Updated translations for different languages in the email templates;
- Fixed an issue where the signature image of a signer got cached on a transaction level when a template was being used that had a fixed signer configured. The signature of the original signer from the template would show up, even when the sender already changed that signer into someone else;
- Fixed an issue where the bounce notifications (callback) were send to the signer, even when there was no bounce detected.
- Fixed an issue where the signature display would fallback to a default value instead of the signature text that was configured on an account level.
- Fixed an issue with the evidence summary getting to long. Previously when a signer accessed the document using the front end application, the signing event got in a loop which caused the evidence summary being extremely long and therefore downloading difficulties.